Building Permit Request
All staff, student groups, and community groups are welcome to use the North High School Facilities.
Facilities available for use are:
Athletic - Gyms, locker rooms, athletic field
Main Building - Auditorium, Media Center, Cafeteria & Classrooms
If you would like to use facilities at North High, you will need to do the following:
- For the Auditorium and Gym please check the calendar on the North website homepage to see that the space is available - it is a good idea to plan in advance.
- Gym space requests must be submitted quarterly and meet the posted deadlines.
- Permits will be accepted at all times, however, if the deadline is not met, space will be allocated to the group on a "space available" basis.
- For ALL spaces, you will need to complete the online permit application process. You can do this by going to: http://ebooking.mpls.k12.mn.us/
Access to space is determined using the prioritization below:
- MPS K-12 programs (including athletics)
- MPS Community Education programs
- Minneapolis Parks and Recreation Board programs (MPRB)
- Community groups and organizations
- For-profit organizations and individuals
Space and Engineer charges are noted in the permit application process. Charges for the use of school equipment and technical assistance are outlined in the Equipment Request Form.
Staff are asked to complete the process as well, even if you are using the Auditorium or Cafeteria during the School Day, in order to avoid conflicts with other staff or building uses.